Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pregnancy Update: 4 weeks

Hey loves!!

So today I am 4 weeks 3 days pregnant...I went to the doctor Thursday to confirm..and YES I am indeed pregnant!! My Iron was good and blood pressure was a little high, but nothing to be concerned with yet(it was probably high cause I have a MEAN 3 year old!! lol) 
**Symptoms**
So far I don't have that many symptoms... breast tenderness has gone down ALOT!! No morning sickness(yet),  Burping ALOT. 

Also, my abdomen is really swollen, none of my pants fit me anymore...I haven't gained any weight....I read on a website that SOME women during their 2nd pregnancy that they swell and start to show way before they did with their 1st, this being because your uterus is already stretched and its getting prepared for the growing...I'm thinking that is what's going on with me...(or either I'm pregnant with like 10 babies..lol) But my belly just feels weird...it kinda feels like a water balloon..lol I mean yes, it could be water retention, bloating, expanding uterus...or ALL 3!! 


I go for my 1st prenatal appointment on November 5th!! I will be 9 weeks 2 days!! Hopefully I will get to see our peanut...I really hope they do a ultrasound!! Please pray that everything will go okay!

I will be posting pictures every week of my belly!! They will be separate posts titled the week it is!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment