Monday, December 6, 2010

omg!

So for the past 4 days I have had NO MORNING SICKNESS!! woo....



BUUUUTTTTT....Tonight, we went and ate at my in-laws, had pork chops, peas, corn and mashed potatoes...yummo!!

So we ate, and came back home...I was drinking a glass of sweet tea when I accidentaly got a small piece of ice...i started coughing....and what do ya know...here comes throw up...and alot of it...(so glad I acted fast, or the laptop would of gotten covered...).omg..

So here we are 2 hours later and I've thrown up 6 times...omg...I guess all it took was 1 throw up, before morning sickness kicked back in...seriously?!?!

I was so excited to feel normal again...enjoying it!! and now the mean vicious cycle has started again...ugh..I give up...


:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

No comments:

Post a Comment