Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Week 14!!

WOW!! I can't believe I am 14 weeks!!! Time is surely flying!!

Symptoms this week:
Little bit of morning sickness...(no vomiting, just nausea) YIPPIE! :)
Severe lower back pain....omg..it hurts soo bad...esp. at night when I lay down..
heartburn..ugh..seems when the morning sickness ended, the heartburn started!! it truly sucks..I'm not much for taking Tums or Rolaids..(yuk..like eating chalk..) so I just try to bear it...usually a glass of milk coats my throat and makes it better...

Thats pretty much it for symptoms...
I have been having alot of problems getting comfortable at night..it seems I just toss and turn all night...The only way I can get comfortable..is to lay on my side(usually right side, I hear left side is better though) and put a pillow between my knees, have a pillow under my head and a pillow along the side of me(snuggling purposes really, since hubbs is out of town) seems to have worked last night...

Also, I do believe I have been feeling buggy move...it only really happens at night when I lay down and relax...I feel sort of popping bubble sensation..(reminds me alot of when I was pregnant with Haeleigh) so I'm figuring it's little buggy poking his/her mommy hello!! :)

**I will upload a 14 week picture when I get the chance...I usually take it with my phone and upload it to face book first, then save and upload here...as soon as I get a chance, I'll let you see my growing little bump!! **

***bump***

No comments:

Post a Comment