Friday, September 3, 2010

Blog #1 TTC (Sept)

September UPDATE!!

Soooo....

I am in CD* 3....I checked many many (like 12) ovulation calendars and they are all saying I "should" ovulate on/around the 15th.! I have been thinking about buying a OPK*..but haven't decided if I am going to or not, I might just try it this way, this month, if it doesn't take, then in October I will invest in OPK* I have very regular cycles, I know that the 1st of the month I am going to start, so that helps alot..:) So around the 29th of this month, I will take a HPT* and pray for a positive result...and if I get a negative, I will continue to keep testing until either I get a positive result or start my cycle.(HCG* doubles in your system everyday..this is what HPT* detect).I will be uploading pictures of this and some before pics, weight, measurements etc. But you better believe September 13-16 me and the hubbs will be BD*!!!

Please keep us in your prayers, and I will do the same for you!!!
Send lots and lots of baby dust our way!!!


*CD-Cycle Day*....*OPK-Ovulation Predictor Kit*....*HPT-Home Pregnancy Test*....*HCG-Human Chorionic Gonadotropin-The hormone emitted by a human placenta, is what pregnancy test measure.*BD-Baby Dancing(also known as sex ;) )*

No comments:

Post a Comment