Thursday, September 16, 2010

Update! 9/16/10

Hey dolls!!!
   Okay, so as of today, I am 1dpo. Sooo very excited!! We are going to "Baby Dance" again today(just in case I ovulated late)! So by the 26th I should be able to take a HPT and hopefully get a BIG FAT POSITIVE!!! I have been taking prenatal vitamins for about 2-3 weeks now. As I said on one of my earlier posts, this is our 1st month ttc, I have a feeling it's not going to happen this month, but who knows, we shall wait till the 29(when AF is expected)  If I'm not pregnant, I will be bummed out, but hey, there is always next month!!! :))

I have been feeling some light cramping today, I don't know what this is from....It feels like it's my ovaries hurting. Who knows what it is...I haven't felt this recently, so I'm thinking it has something to do with ovulation?!?! Or maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me, since I want this so badly...

We have been hinting around at Haeleigh about having a little brother or sister...She doesn't seem to thrilled..lol She has said that she wants a baby sister, but I seriously doubt it...lol She just turned 3 September 11th(Saturday)...So I believe she is at that stage, where everything you ask her is  "no"..go figure..lol I have to take her to her 3 year checkup tomorrow, that should be fun, blood work, urine samples, eye tests....yay..She has a bad bad fear of doctors offices...as soon as we walk in the door, she knows whats going on, and she gets really anxious and nervous...She has been this way since she was a baby...So I will update you on Haeleigh's health and results of her checkup!! 


Talk to you all later!!!
TashaK. 
 **Sending Baby Dust Your Way***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment