Sunday, September 5, 2010

What's in my Diaper Bag??(3 year old)

 Here are a list of items I keep in my diaper bag!!

  • Extra Clothes-Shirt,Pants/Shorts,Underwear,Socks...etc
  • Pull Ups(Just in case)
  • Baby Wipes
  • Snacks-Crackers,Yogurt Melts...etc
  • Medication-Allergy,Anti-itch cream..etc (you never know when she will get stung,bit..etc)
  • Bug Repellent Wipes(LOVE THESE)
  • Sippy Cup and 2 extra juice boxes
  • Comfort item-Blanket, Favorite stuffed animal...in our case, it's her "puppy"(stuffed white tiger)
  • 2 plastic bags(just in case she has a potty accident,i can store the clothes so they won't soil anything)
                  And that's about it...I know I probably left something out...but I'll make a note on this post if I do.
                                                      

                                                            Until Next Time,
                                                                 Tasha K. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment