Friday, September 3, 2010

A Introduction!

Hey everyone!!
Well first thing first, let me introduce myself...:) My name is Latasha Nichole Kirksey, I am 21 years old (22 in November), I am married to the most wonderful man,William, we wed on December 1st 2006. We are soul mates.. He is the most caring, goofy, romantic, the most wonderful man I have ever met! I love him so much, I can't even put it into words!! So on to the bio..:) On January 5th 2007(My husbands birthday) I found out that I was pregnant(awesome birthday present huh?) We were not TTC, but we weren't preventing it either..On September 10th 2007 I went into labor(9 days overdue)....25 hours later, I was 10cm dialated when my epidural wears off (the line got kinked in my back) and I was in PAIN..I seriously thought I was going to rip my husbands thumb off!! So while I have the urge to push, I get told that my OB has left the hospital...and at this point I am freaking out...(oh I forgot to mention, when they broke my water, there was meconium, which means my baby had a bowel movement inside the womb)...The Neonatal team was in the room explaining to me what that meant and that I would not get to hold my baby once she is born...so I immediatley  assume the worst...My doctor FINALLY gets in the room, and I start to push, by this time, I am so exhausted that I am not making any progress with pushing, so they get the suction out, FAIL...so I ended up having a emergency c-section due to my daughters heart rate dropping from 152 to 67...My beautiful daughter was born September 11th 2007 at 1:39 pm weighing 6lbs 7oz and 19 1/2 inches long! She was perfectly healthy!! 


Fast Foward 3years, and here we are!! She will be 3 in 8 days!! Time had flew by!! It seems like just yesterday I was in labor...:'( it makes me sad to think she isn't my baby anymore, but so happy when I see her develop into her own little person, with her own personality...She is my life and my world...I never thought I could love someone soo much!! Even now, 3 years later, I still can't fathom that I made her, she lived inside of me, I kept her alive for 9 months...It truly is a miracle...


And that is why we want baby #2!!!
This is our first month TTC, so please send baby dust our way!!!


                            Until next time,
                              Tasha K

No comments:

Post a Comment