Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bored...

Hey loves....

I'm sitting here watching Rugrats with my princess(has to be one of the best cartoons EVER!) And I am seriously bored out of my mind!! 

I just ate a chicken pot pie...yuk...but I'm trying different things to see if they agree with my tummy or not...I also took my Zophran...which seems not to work anymore...I have no idea why....The first 2 weeks it worked like a charm, but now it seems to make the sickness worse...Not to mention Zopharn are HELLA expensive...I got 6 pills which cost 173.00.....crazy right...yeah, I said 6 pills.AND they are the generic kind....Thank goodness my Insurance covered it...But I can only get 6 pills every month....yeah WTF? But I really have 12 doses, cause you have to take half a pill, but still....

I'm going to have to reschedule my doctors appointment tomorrow...which kinda sucks..but I was only going for them to check my urine to see if the anti-biotics were working for my UTI...I'm rescheduling because, I have a 3-year old that is deathly afraid of doctors offices....I honestly don't think I can deal with being sick on top of a screaming child...So I'm going to try to schedule it for a Wednesday..when my MIL is off work...It's so tough not having any family around that could watch her for a few hours...:/ I wish we had the money to put her in daycare..for purposes of her playing with kids and giving mommy a break...but I know that I would break down and cry when I dropped her off...

So yeah...thats my post for now....just a bunch of non-sense rambling.....

Talk to all you later! :)

2 comments:

  1. Rugrats! haha, it's been years since I've seen that show, I'm kind of happy to hear it's still on the tv.

    Is Zophran for morning sickness. I cannot believe that they cost nearly $200 for six pills, that's just insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yepp!! It's acually on NETFLIX I could never find it on tv...haha I have NETFLIX hooked up on our Wii and watch rugrats just about all day!!! haha

    And yes, zophran is for nausea..I think it was originally given to Chemo patients for nausea and stuff..and it is INSANE I would hate to know how much the non-generic kind is..Medicines are getting a little rediculious.

    ReplyDelete