Friday, November 19, 2010

Pregnancy Survey...

Your name? LATASHA (TASHA) KIRKSEY
Fathers name? WILLIAM KIRKSEY
Are you still with him? YES..
Were you trying to get pregnant? YES..
When did you find out? SEPTEMBER 25TH 2010
Where did you find out? MY BATHROOM..LOL
How far along were you? 4 WEEKS
What was your reaction? I WAS SO EXCITED...JUMPED AROUND AND I BELIEVE I EVEN DANCED..LOL
Who was the first person you told? MY HUBBY
How did you tell the father? I SAID "I'M PREGNANT" 
What was his reaction? SO EXCITED!.

When is your due date? JUNE 8TH 2011...(BUT I WILL HAVE BABY JUNE 1ST)
Did you have any morning sickness? YES! FROM 7 WEEKS AND STILL GOING STRONG...(11 WEEKS)
What are your fears? THE C-SECTION, HOPING EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY WITH HIM/HER.
What are you most happy about? TO SEE MY BABY, AND JUST BEING A FAMILY OF 4!
Did you want a boy or girl? EITHER..BUT BOY SINCE I ALREADY HAVE A GIRL...BUT I REALLY DON'T CARE, WILL BE HAPPY EITHER WAY..
What did the father want boy or girl? BOY
Do you know what your haveing? WE WILL FIND OUT JANUARY 19TH!
Do you have a name picked out? GIRL- ISABELLA BROOKE BOY-RYLAN MICHAEL
How much weight have you gained? NONE, LOST 4 LBS
Have you felt the baby move? NOPE..


Are you keeping the baby? WELL, UH, DUH..
Do you plan on a natural or medicated birth? WELL MEDICATED CONSIDERING I HAVE TO HAVE A C-SECTION..
Are you scared about labor? NO
What do you think will be the worst part of labor? I DONNO...PAIIN?
Have you taken any classes? NOT YET.
Who will be in the delivery room? WILLIAM
Are you having the birth videotaped? MAYBE..
Do you think you will cry when you see the baby for the first time?OF COURSE
What do you think the fathers reaction to the baby will be? HE WILL BE SO HAPPY!
How do you think family and friends will feel? BEYOND EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment