Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What am I thankful for?

I wanted to go ahead and wish all of you a happy Thanksgiving!!! I know I won't be around my computer tomorrow...

So what am I thankful for?
  1. I am thankful for a loving husband, who loves me for me and doesn't try to change me...He loves me more than anything...I sometimes take for granted our love and what we have...But I am one lucky woman!! 
  2.  I am thankful for my children...I thank God everyday for my babies...Haeleigh, she made me a mother, she is so beautiful, so smart, and perfectly healthy.....My June-bug, he/she isn't here yet, but I'm so thankful I have gotten where I am with him/her...I can't wait to hold both my babies in my arms....'Dear Lord, thank you for my babies...'
  3. I am thankful for my family...I have a great family...I am a complete daddy's girl...my daddy means everything to me..Me and my dad are just alike, which sucks sometimes, we butt heads ALOT..But I love him with everything I have...He is an awesome dad and a awesome Paw-Paw...I couldn't ask for a better one...My mom...We have had our ups and downs..not really a close relationship there...but I am thankful for her...without her, I would not exist...without her, I would not of had alot of the things I had...she is a awesome grandmother to her grandkids....and everyone else in my HUGE family...I am so thankful for everyone...I would not be the person I am today without these people...they are my rock, my shoulder to cry on, my friends....I love my family so very much!!
  4. My life...I am healthy, I am happy, I am alive...This has to be the number one thing I am most thankful for...I wake up everyday...and just thank God that I am healthy and alive! But, yes, I sometimes take for granted that I am healthy...but I believe everyone does...But I am truly thankful...
  5. My job...I love being a stay-at-home mom...It is the best job in the world...I am so thankful that my husband has allowed me to live my dream...yes, it's hard with only one income...really hard...but to be honest, I would rather be broke and a stay at home mom than be rich and have someone basically raise my child...and we are BROKE but God will see us through, and I'm so thankful for everything God has given me..I might not go to church...but I do believe in God...and I am thankful in every single way...for everything in my life, even the bad, because I know, it will make me a better daughter, sister, wife and mother... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment