Wednesday, November 17, 2010

We have decided the NAMES!!!!

So after many many disagreements on names....we have finally chosen our picks!!

sooo excited!! 

BOY-- RYLAN MICHAEL
MEANING- 
RYLAN-RYE MEADOW(Haeleigh's means "HAY MEADOW"..thought it was a nice way to join their names..weird?)
MICHAEL-WHO IS LIKE GOD(My daddy's middle name...he only has grand-daughters and daughters, figured we would name his first boy in the family after him!)
ORIGIN- ENGLISH

GIRL-- ISABELLA BROOKE
MEANING- 
ISABELLA-GOD'S PROMISE(love the meaning)
BROOKE-A BROOK; STREAM
ORIGIN-ENGLISH 


So yepp! Those are our names...I'm super excited for 9 weeks to find out wheter it will be a Rylan Michael or a Isabella Brooke :)

5 comments:

  1. I love your names! I have a little cousin named Rylan actually haha :) And I've always loved the name Brooke, but unfortunately DH doesn't :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I fell in love with Rylan when I first seen it, DH did too!!

    And I love Brooke also...although, DH doesn't really care for it, but I DONT CARE, I have to carry this booger around for 9 months, he could at least agree on a middle name..haha plus I couldn't find any middle names that sounded good with Isabella..such a long name...lol But thank you again :) it means alot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tasha, I follow Cecillia's blog and came across yours. Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm pregnant too, and am 5 weeks along. We found out on Monday. By the way, beautiful names. I blog over at Through the Adventures of Life, http://throughtheadventuresoflife.blogspot.com. Following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Samantha!! I am now following you as well!! Congrats on your pregnancy..I hope you have a Happy and Healthy 9 months!!

    ReplyDelete